Friday, April 27, 2007

Here it is...


I do admit I went ballistic on him yesterday. I don't know if it deserved it or not. Anyhow, I told my dad to be the judge, so, I sat down and told him everything: What he said, what I said etc... So my dad decided to meet up with him and discuss what is proper and what isn't and apparently they came to terms. My fiance' understood my dad's point of view, I hope he truly comprehends what upset me yesterday.


So, he called me up after they were finished and told me what they talked about and that my dad helped understand a few proper issues of how to deal with ur fiance.


Thanks Allah for everything. Elhamdulilah that You are very close to us and hear our every prayer. Thanks for answering my prayer. Ya Allah, to whom do we go to in our great need if we dont come to Your door. Elhamdulilah.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yes I am trying to, even though it's very stressful... Anyways, I dont know if I did mention that my fiance' is a pharmacist too, which actually drives all kinds of chemistry craaaazyyy!!

Will try to overcome all... :)