Friday, April 6, 2007

A Trip


Assalam Alaikum All,

I know I havent been posting anything lately but my psychology wasnt up to it...
So here I am, in the middle of Easter Holidays, my academic life is swarming with exams and studies waiting to be done, and the best thing of all; is that I'm totally ignoring all that and jumping away to "Ein El Sokhna" (The Hot Eye). I have no idea of its exact location but I do know that it is a little before "Sewiss"... Talk about having FUN!!! I'm just going to enjoy the sun, beach, peaceful night and have lots of exercise... And the most important thing of all is "Company" which is going to be a blast with my family, and my aunt coming with her family and a small possibility that my fiance can visit us there (But cant sleepover, of course!). Talk about all the advantages, "Ein El Sokhna" is not far from Cairo just 1 hour and a half away so, when we get there we're not exhausted, there's lots of energy to have fun :)
I'm looking forward to enjoying my Easter holiday and I promise to post u some real pics when I get back...

2 comments:

Safa said...

Have fun...never been there, but would love to see some pics....

Sara said...

Thanks Safa, U should go there sometime after u've had ur sweet baby...