Friday, April 13, 2007

Before hectic exams

Assalam Alaikum Everyone,

I had a great time at "Ein El Sokhna" and of course had time to follow our Egyptian Culture especially on Easter Day as it is custom to colour eggs and eat various types of fish called "Ringa" (smoked fish), "Feseekh" (salted fish) and "Sardines" which is probably smoked too. My aunt, her husband, son, and 2 daughters joined us there and we all had the wildest time. On our last day in our village, my fiance came all the way from Cairo and spent the whole day with my family and I. We all traveled completely exhausted that day... Yay!




Of course I couldn't resist the lovely blue, clear ocean of "The Hot Eye" and my whole family took the decision to take a dip into the sea. All the women wore the Hijab Swimming Suit which really doesnt show anything and u can have fun as much as u like with ur family. But of course ur body wont get tanned, only ur face and hands... lol!




I got u some pictures to check out:


They can be tight like the one above, or loose like the one below:



No comments: