Thursday, May 3, 2007

Family and Inlaws...



LOLOLOL... My sister is blogging and so am I and neither of us knows that the other is blogging. Complex, right? But I found out first! I was just looking up at some bloggers stated in our "Favorites" menu and suddenly I see a very similar name, the kind of words my sister would use... I click on it and boom! There I am; into my sister's blog. Don't get me wrong my sister and I are very very very close and never keep secrets from each other but sometimes u long for a secret to hide even if it isn't anything really. I love my sister we are very much alike and both have almost the same ambitions to strive for. Everything I blog about she already knows and what I've seen on her blog I already know... LOL. Cool huh?


Elhamdulilah for family bonding...


********************************


Our results for some subjects showed up today on our faculty's site and most of the people I know did great:


I got 1 A and 2 B+'s

My sister: 1 A 1B+ and 1 B

My fiance's sister (share the same faculty and year): 1B+ , 1B, 1 C


This is the scenario that happens: She finds out her results and starts crying very hard and my sister and I get a fright; we thought she flunked or something... so we are confused; she didnt fail any subjects so why is she crying???? Apparently, she doesnt approve of her grades and says she deserves better. But we are supposed to thank Allah in all cases whether its good news or not and enshaa Allah, He will give us more... But how can He give us more if we dont thank Allah?


Alhamdulilah for everything... May Allah do what is right for us all enshaa Allah...

No comments: