Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yeppie Yay Yeppie Yoo, I shall stick up for myself when Time's Ado



Yes. I did it. I let my temper get the better of me, but Thank Allah it didnt end ugly.


Here's what happened:

Our college has an annual system, that everyone who got good grades from A to B as their (total grade) get money as a reward. This is government's money. So the man who is supposed to collect people IDs and give them the money is a TOTAL JERK. I mean it. The safe is open from 2.30 - 4.30 pm and at 4.00 when my sister (and other almost 8 people) wanted to collect their money decided in a very, very ill-mannered way that he was tired and wanted to leave...


"WHAT??? We have an exam in 4 days and no time to come back! U WILL GIVE THESE PEOPLE THEIR REWARD!!!!"


Yep, that was me speaking or rather, shouting at that employee.


"U cannot talk to me like that. (Crash, he threw his logbook) and %#$*&@#$%"


As I said he is very ill-mannered and rude.


Me: "If they dont get their reward I will literally go to the dean about this."


Him: "I wont give a damn even if the dean is your father! He can't do anything to me ya benty (Daughter!) Let's go and show me what he will do to me!!"


Me: "Benty?? I am not your daughter!! Don't call me ya benty!!"


At this time, he is extremely shocked at my words; as if I would rather die than be called his daughter... So now he is boiling and crashing things again and in a second he was out the door, and screaming his head off. People are all watching this scene and my sister was trying to get me to shut up, but, I wont.


He is heading my way right now:


"DONT U DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!!!!

DONT U EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER!!!

GET AWAY FROM HER!!!"


Apparently, my sister managed to put herself right infront of me, completely blocking my view and blocking the man from seeing me. My lovely patriotic sister got the conception that he was coming to hit me; so she actually intimidated him by shouting at him that way. And he backed off. Back to his dark, ugly room that is very much like himself.


And off we go to complain him to the assistant Dean, she calls him, and tells him u must give these people their reward.

They do get their reward and everyone is happy, except, HIM who kept looking for me for days after because, maybe, I was the only one who WILL NOT and SHALL NOT have to deal with this ill-mannered attitude.


Fact is, he is a taxi-driver and was eager to leave to work on his taxi. Hard-working students should not be victims of his mood though.


Conclusion: All's well that ends well...

No comments: