Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Was it worth the tears you cried?



The summer sun has come to stay Bikinis, tans, outrageous legs

They're all retarded and they all look the same

And Barbie's body's melting down

On her face a big fat frown

Because "Mr. Cellulite" just moved into town

Well me and B, we hate supermodels

It's not that we know anyone personally

It's just that I'm tired of being compared

The boys they come here

With expectations for the summer

And I refuse to take any part of this barbaric ritual

Because God has given me a mind

That I will use from time to time

And I got more on my head that what's made by Paul Mitchell

Well me and B, we hate supermodels

It's not that we know anyone personally

It's just that I'm tired of being compared

Was it worth the tears you cried to fit the size?

Think it over once or twice

What lasts the longest in this life

Character or rock hard thighs

And in the end do you believe that

beauty lies in what you see

Because if you do then baby

You've been deceived


Oh My God!!! This song is soooo true... I especially feel the last paragraph it's amazing...


I mean I go to the beach, I love the crystal clear ocean, I love the wind that breezes on my face but everywhere i look there are ridiculously naked women who just think they look great showing it off like that.

Well, hey!!! Just because I'm a muslim in hijab doesnt mean I cant enjoy the beach too, but I do so with my integrity and character intact, it's not wounded and cut with men's eyes literally putting a hole through my body. Thanks Allah for making me the way I am... I DONT want to be like them


I have cried the tears before not because Im fat, but because humans are soo greedy they want MORE of everything we are never satisfied with what he have and just say "It could have been worse". So why not be satisfied right now???


That said: I just feel that "little means more" (little that is soo good for us is better than lots and lots that we jus cant feel what we have anymore)


"Elhamdulilah, Thanks God, for every little and big thing we are blessed with everyday"

No comments: