Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lump Thump Bump...



Today is officially the day before I graduate from college... Happy day, huh? I am. And I feel tomorrow the excitement will be intoxicating, but, hey!! Dont blame me for being tired after 2 months and a half of being drained of ur energy and health. Im practically unhealthy right now, I ate junk whenever I felt like it because I dont feel like preparing something healthy...

Tomorrow, same time, Ill be done with college and glad...


I do believe that we are supposed to take each phase as it comes and do our best: school, college, work, being a kid, a teen or an adult...

There's no need to cry because a certain phase has ended because many phases are coming and many will end... Girls at college are going to sob and cry because they'll miss each other, they can still be in contact and remain friends. Im sad too but I wont cry, I've suffered too much so enshaa Allah the next phase will be better.


*************************************************************


Yesterday, I woke up and felt pain in a specific spot behind my ear, I felt a small lump which hurts a bit. Prolly a lymph node infection or something, that will have to wait until I've graduated LOL. Enshaa Allah I just want to do well in the exam and then I'll go to the doctor.


Ya rab, Ill try to be the best muslim I can in every phase and try to be a good role model of the manners and ethics of Islam... I hope I can do it.

No comments: