Monday, March 5, 2007

A Hectic Day



Today I was so frustrated with my fiance!!!! I dont believe this... How could he dare? I lost it and had this huge fight with him... He says he met a friend of his and asked him who did he engage? and he was like she's a pharmacy student and told him my name... Then his friend says he knows me because I talk to boys alot... I was like---- Oh my God!! How could u call him a friend if he says that about me? If I wasnt respectful, then why did he engage and propose in the first place? It turns out that my fiance doesnt even have any doubts about me at all, but, just wanted to tell me what went on... So, I'm with him on the phone on the verge of crying because those words were so cruel and truthless... and he apologizes and says sorry and that he was just speaking his mind and he's very pressured at work... I decided to forgive him and invited him for dinner at home (I cooked, YAY!) and it tasted yummy too. Here is what I made:


-Chicken Emance with mushroom

-Lesan Asfour soup (Bird's tongue soup)

-Basmati White Indian Rice

-Cole Slaw Salad

-Swiss Potato Salad

-Saute Vegetables

-Beet Root Salad


For Dessert: Swiss Sweet Carrots with almonds and raisins.


Of course, he was very tired to come for dinner after a hectic day at work. But, it was a nice and yummy dinner!



No comments: