Sunday, March 4, 2007

Chaos


Assalam Alykom everyone, (Peace on all)


I'm one of the people who enter the blogger world, because I really just need to vent my everyday whirlwinds, even if it may seem that I'm talking to myself. To begin with, I'm an Egyptian girl (yes, I'm Muslim) , a pharmacy student and I proudly wear my hijab after a self-convincing session with myself. I'm not very good at talking about myself much, nevertheless, I'm really looking forward for friendship, sistership and advice from everyone.


At the moment, I've been engaged for about 2 weeks, so, I'm really new in the world of relationships, even though I'm willing to learn from past experiences, yet, I believe that each and everyone is a special case and no one can tell u exactly what and what not to do.


Studies, in-laws, future work, family and friends are my main thoughts at the moment and I try to give each issue it's proper thinking, but all is up to Allah.


In the future, I'll be posting what is going on with me and I'm waiting for everyone's thoughts and care.


Thanks for everything.


(I hope I'm not this shy writing next time)



No comments: